Directions to Newburyport(courtesy of the Greater Newburyport Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
By CarFrom Route 95:
- Take exit 86 and follow signs to downtown Newburyport.
- Take Route 1 north to Route 95 north to exit 86. Follow signs to downtown Newburyport.
- Follow to Route 95, then south to exit 86. Follow signs to downtown Newburyport.
- The MBTA runs a line from North Station to Newburyport. For further information call the MBTA Customer Service at 1-800-392-6100 or visit the MBTA web site.
- Newburyport is located at the mouth of the Merrimack River. Call Paul Hogg, the Newburyport Harbormaster at (978) 462-3746 for specific information.
- We are less than an hour from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS). Plum Island Airport